Thinking about selling your Myrtle Beach, SC house for cash? It is definitely possible and can be a great choice for you.
If your Myrtle Beach, SC house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Myrtle Beach house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, problem tenants, needs too many repairs, etc.)… then a great option for you is finding someone to buy your Myrtle Beach SC house for cash.
When selling your Myrtle Beach house to a cash buyer you can sell much more quickly than if you were to wait for the perfect traditional home buyer to come along. Professional local cash home buyers can close quickly, often in as little as 7 days if needed, and buy the house in as-is condition.
By selling your home this way, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get the cash you need now. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will not be affected since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale to improve your financial situation. However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions, and find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home, before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in Myrtle Beach, SC: The Plan
If you’ve determined that the best course of action is to sell your Myrtle Beach house fast to someone else with a “buy my Myrtle Beach SC house for cash” mentality, then it’s time to form a game plan.
Your real estate agent should be able to help you with this. Be sure to keep your lender in the loop as you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values and comparable sales in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is the #1 question you need to ask yourself because this really dictates what options you have. More time = more options.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent or try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to). Your best bet is likely to sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Belle Coast Properties (or you can call us at 843-732-3529 and we can make you a fast and fair all-cash offer on your Myrtle Beach area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Myrtle Beach house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
And remember, each month your house doesn’t sell means another month of bills piling up, and they add up fast. Mortgage, property taxes, insurance, utilities, maintenance, etc…
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
So if you’re looking for someone who can actually follow through when you ask them to “buy my Myrtle Beach SC house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Myrtle Beach house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-9 months to sell and can afford the 6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Myrtle Beach house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick hassle-free sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at 843-732-3529 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-9 months to sell but can’t afford the 6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself. Just be sure you know how to market your home and how to screen potential buyers.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Myrtle Beach SC house fast. Give us a call at 843-732-3529 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Myrtle Beach SC house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars. But if you would rather not be bothered getting your house cleaned up and ready to list on the market, then feel free to call us… we buy houses as-is, in any condition.
Give us a call anytime 843-732-3529 or fill out the form here today!
Get treated like family with Belle Coast Properties. We simplify the house selling process… check out our testimonials here.